A cool biker style jacket made from organic wool with a satin lining. This jacket is a part of the collection 'Solving wool mysteries', which won an International Design Award in sustainable fashion design category. Wool is a more eco-friendly alternative to leather, more comfortable and just as durable. It has self cleaning properties, you can air clean it by simply hanging the jacket outside overnight.
This is a unique one-off piece. Available in sizes S and M
Details and Care
- Handmade in Amsterdam
- Made from 100% organic wool
- Featuring 3 pockets
- Size guide: size Small fits women in size XS and S, size Medium fits men and women. For women size M jacket looks oversized
- The jacket in size S comes with blue colour zipper details, the jacket in size M comes with silver zipper details and with an eye logo embroidered on the side
- Measurements: Size S: 56 cm from neck to bottom, 40cm from shoulder to shoulder, 59 cm sleeves. Size M: 68 cm from neck to bottom, 44cm from shoulder to shoulder, 64,5 cm sleeves
- Clean the jacket with a soft brush or a slightly wet cloth. Do not wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry clean or hang outside overnight.